All of our tours excluding our unique and popular Houston Graffiti & Street Art Tour start at this downtown public location :
The Entrance to the Wortham Center
501 Texas Avenue
Houston TX 77002
Due to location of much of the street art, the Houston Graffiti & Street Art Tour begins here:
The corner of Leeland (2000 Block) and St. Emanuel (1500 Block). This block is commonly referred to as Graffiti Park.
Since our start in 2010, Segway Tours has always embraced the benefits of keeping our location as mobile as our tours! Our customers frequently ask us where our store is located. We are always happy to answer, “We are located exactly where the action begins!” Last year we were able to bring a beautiful white box truck, complete with lift gate, into our family! Running our tour operations out of this mobile white beauty allows us to be the greenest tour option offered in Houston, Texas!
There are other benefits to our decision to leave the brick and mortar store concept in the dust in favor of making every part of our tour operation mobile and green:
- We are now able to pick alternate starting locations on the fly anytime we are concerned events downtown may make finding parking difficult.
- We are now able to bring our brand of entertainment right to your front door. We offer private rental parties, along with church, school, and corporate events.
- Being totally mobile allows us to go above and beyond with the occasional special requests our tourists may have: this ultra flexibility lets us end group tours at requested restaurants or special locations. We are able to offer our corporate team building clients better suited, tailored meeting locations rather than our standard tour start locations.
- Since we are always mobile – we are able to deliver Segways for private rentals to the George R. Brown Convention Center and surrounding hotels faster and with less hassle than other rental business in the city.
- Once our tours go out, we are able to be as nimble and flexible as required to keep our tourists safe and dry should any situation (such as inclimate weather or illness) arise with a tour in progress.